Can I preview the video file after fixing it using the trial version? / Does trial version allow me to preview the fixed video file?
Of course you can! But only if you use Remo Repair products in order to resolve your issues. Read on to know how one can preview repaired files using the trial version of this tool.
This is the most asked question asked by a user who wishes to repair his / her corrupt video files with the help of any third party repair tool. No one would like to pay for a job done if it doesn’t resolve your problem. He would feel insecure and dissatisfied to purchase any repair tool if he isn’t confident enough with that repair tool.
Remo Repair Utility believes in complete transparency in areas where customer satisfaction is concerned. The user is able to preview the video file once it is fixed by using its in-built preview window.
The video file is played for a couple of minutes so that you can check the fixed video for its healthy condition. Only then you can decide to purchase the full version of Remo Repair or not. Its user friendliness is such that you can instantly unlock the Save button directly from the tool’s Window without having to begin the repair process all over again.
Detailed procedure to repair the files using Remo Repair product (Assuming you want to use the trial / demo version of this tool):
- Visit here in order to download the preferred version of this tool.
- Once the Repair tool is downloaded, install it on your Computer.
- Start the application to select the appropriate action to be taken.
- Browse and feed the location of the corrupt video files that are to be fixed using Browse tab and click Repair button.
- Now the repair process is started. Watch as Remo Repair tool fixes your corrupt video files using the progress bar.
- After the repair process is completed, you are now allowed to play the repaired video file from within the tool’s in-built Window using the Preview button. A percentage of video is played for you to check for its condition along with all other details.
- Once you are determined to buy the full version of this tool, just click Purchase button on the bottom right side of the tool’s Window.
- Once the purchase is completed, you now own full version of Remo Repair utility with complete access to all its features.
- Click on the Save button to finish the video storing process on any desired location.
Congratulations, now you have successfully repaired the corrupt video file. Just go to the input location to find the healthy video files.
Click on the below added link to know more details from the main page of Remo Repair utility.