A Checksum in WinRAR is considered as a count of the number of bits that is included in a transmission unit so that the receiver will come to know whether the same number of WinRAR data bits have been arrived or not. Matching count indicates that the transmission has been received completely. Now, the issue that usually occurs with the users processing WinRAR archives is that they face CRC error while extracting WinRAR archive thereby producing complexity regarding RAR file extraction. This situation usually occurs because the Checksum of your RAR file doesn’t match up somehow and therefore you end up with CRC error notification.
Is there any measure to fix WinRAR Checksum error?
Of course there is a way to repair WinRAR Checksum error and that is non other than Remo Repair RAR software. Well, you can even fix this issue manually but it is not guaranteed that you will get the appropriate result at once.
You can perform WinRAR Checksum error fixing in two ways manually:
Method 1: Re-download the whole WinRAR archive from the online site once again as sometimes re-downloading the same file helps you eliminate the Checksum problem.
Method 2: With the failure of 1st method, you can go for WinRAR application to overcome CRC error.
“Right click WinRAR file → choose “Extract files” option → tick the “Keep Broken Files” check box → choose the destination folder → click “OK” button”. If any CRC error pops up during extraction process, then simply click “Close” button.
As it is told above, these measures may or may not help you fixing the Checksum error while extracting RAR archive. So, it is better to opt for Remo Repair RAR utility which claims to solve all the issues on how to fix Checksum error in WinRAR extraction at once. It is so powerful and effective that you will get the RAR file contents within no time that too without any alteration of the source file data. You will find so many beneficial attributes in this software which will help you receive all your WinRAR data safely and accurately. Just look below:
- Equipped with outstanding features such as free demo version, 24 / 7 technical support, instant preview option, and many more
- Its advanced algorithm scans and repairs the Checksum error in WinRAR archive thoroughly and recovers all its data intact in just fraction of minutes
- Can repair even encrypted and password protected WinRar archive without touching their security aspects
- Designed and developed with immense operating system compatibility on both Windows and Mac operating systems
- Completely virus or malware free product that helps in solving all WinRAR file problems without disturbing other applications within the system
So, instead of wondering how to fix WinRAR Checksum error, just download Remo Repair RAR wizard and apply for fixing the appropriate problem in your RAR file. Just note that, you can only preview the repaired WinRAR file in demo version but cannot save it. For that, you need to purchase the licensed version of product.
Common reasons behind WinRAR Checksum Error during Extraction:
- Extraction of WinRAR file contents using some erratic third party app
- File system corruption or damage due to severe malfunctioning
- Error while transferring WinRAR file from one media to another
- Bad sectors on storage drive of device where WinRAR archives are saved
- Interruption while downloading WinRar files due power failure or network inconsistency
- Intrusion of deadly virus or malware on the system having WinRAR file stored in it