Outlook from Microsoft is the most widely used email client among different organizations for the purpose of communication by sending and receiving emails. All these files are stored in PST with .pst file extension, locally on the hard disk of computer. Additionally, Outlook also offers other functionalities like managing contacts, tasks, notes, journal entries, RSS feeds etc. In any situation, if your PST files get corrupt or damaged, it will eventually lead to loss of information from your PST file and all the data stored in it could become inaccessible. Microsoft provides a built-in scanner tool known as Scanpst.exe to repair corrupt or damaged issues on Outlook PST. But unfortunately, this scan PST tool is unable to fix severe corruptions on PST files. Hence, you need to download good and professional PST scanner software through online which will be able to repair severe corrupted PST files. One such reliable scan PST software available in market is the Remo Repair Outlook (PST). It is able to repair all PST files very fast and efficiently. Thousands of users worldwide, have used the software and are highly satisfied with its performance.
Reasons for PST file corruption:
- Sharing PST files among unsecured networks might cause modifications in the original file as too many users are allowed to access it. This circumstance might eventually lead to corruption of PST file.
- Virus attacks on computer where your PST file is saved would cause damage in the header of PST file, which in turn makes the data inaccessible.
- Abruptly closing Outlook application when you are accessing emails or creating any calendar event might corrupt data thereby, not allowing you to access any information from it.
- PST files have a size limit that varies from one version to another for e.g. Outlook 2000 & Outlook 2003 have a storage capacity of 2GB and Outlook 2007 and 2010 have a storage capacity of 20GB. By any chance, if it happens to exceed the definite size limit of Outlook PST file, then PST file would get corrupted leading to data loss.
Overview of Remo Repair PST software:
Remo Repair Outlook (PST) repairs Microsoft Outlook mailboxes (.pst files). The repaired data is stored in a new personal storage file format (PST) to ensure safety of the source PST file. During the repairing process, the software also recovers deleted email messages, contacts, notes, tasks, calendar items etc. along with all existing elements of the PST file. It is an optimum solution, using which people can easily turn their inaccessible and corrupt PST files into a healthy one.
Notable features of Remo Repair Outlook (PST):
- It is able to repair PST files created on Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and it also supports OST file repair.
- It repairs oversized Outlook PST files for e.g. Outlook 2000 PST files getting corrupt when it reaches 2 GB or more in size.
- With the help of this wizard, you can repair PST files that cannot be repaired using the built-in tool provided in Outlook i.e. Scanpst.
- Free demo version of the software is available so that you can test its efficiency before the actual purchase.
- It provides “Preview” option, so as to view the repaired files before saving it to the designated folder.
- Using Remo Repair Outlook (PST), you can also repair password protected PST files.
- PST files with compressible or high / best encryption can also be repaired.
Why should you use Remo Repair Outlook (PST)?
- It doesn’t modify the actual content as it reads only the source (original) file and creates a new PST file.
- The software is 100% free from virus and hence it is safe and secure.
- 24*7 technical support experts are available so as to deal with your queries regarding Remo Repair Outlook (PST).