PowerPoint files easily get corrupt or damaged because the presentation slides will be highly structured with different elements. However, we cannot afford losing them as they contain important information and recreation of which takes a lot of time. So, what can be the next possible way to fix corruption or damage issues on Microsoft PowerPoint? Stay calm!!You have reached on the right page. Though PowerPoint PPT, PPTX and PPS files can be fixed using Microsoft’s inbuilt Open and Repair Option, but most of the times this repair utility fails and also makes you face big disaster by corrupting the presentation slide further. So, For fixing PowerPoint files corrupted or damaged, you need to take the help of professional PowerPoint repair software one like Remo Repair PowerPoint. Remo Repair PowerPoint repairs corrupt, damaged, broken and unreadable PowerPoint files easily within a matter of minutes.
Why you should choose Remo PowerPoint Repair Utility?
- Safely repairs Microsoft PowerPoint file without any alteration as the tool is 100% free from viruses.
- Read only tool that takes a copy of corrupt PowerPoint slides to repair PowerPoint presentations and results into healthy repaired PowerPoint file.
- Allows complete preview of repaired PowerPoint file with recovered elements prior you recover.
- Wizard like interface facilitating automated repair of corrupted PowerPoint PPT file in 4 simple steps of Browse – Scan – Repair – Preview.
Not only these, free download of Remo Repair PowerPoint tool is provided by using which you can estimate the reliability and check how well the application can fix PowerPoint document before you pay. Shocked? Don’t have to be! You have heard it right! With Demo version of this PowerPoint repair software you can mend PowerPoint PPT, PPTX and PPS files completely apart from saving the fixed file and using it. This is because, you can save repaired PowerPoint documents only after you get activated version of the program. Yes, activated version will enable save feature and allow you to save the repaired PPT file on the location of your own choice. Along with this, it also lets you save fixed PowerPoint presentations on any externally connected storage devices such as memory card, USB flash disk, external HDD, etc.
Under what corruption or damage events, Remo Repair PowerPoint helps:
- Virus attack on the presentations damages its header and makes the file completely unreadable.
- Malfunctioning of PowerPoint application all of sudden when you were working on some PowerPoint file.
- Trying to open Presentation file on different PowerPoint application version rather than it is created.
- Abrupt system turn off while moving PowerPoint files from location to another on system or from one computer to another.
- Converting file extension of PowerPoint presentation files repeatedly to make it compatible on different PowerPoint versions.
On moving further, there are possibilities that you could find many more scenarios for damage and corruption of PowerPoint documents. However, you can avoid them by following easy precautionary measures like,
- Backing up your important PowerPoint files on some secure storage media.
- Regularly updating anti-virus scanning software to protect computer from malware attack.
- Have a strong power source to avoid sudden system shut down.
- Do not try to open PowerPoint files forcefully on some unsupported applications.
Still facing corruption issues? Step ahead with Remo Repair PowerPoint software for repairing PPT files and making them accessible like before.
Main Features of Remo Repair PowerPoint Software:
- Repairs PowerPoint files of various formats such as .ppt, .pptx, .pps quickly with utmost ease.
- Supports PowerPoint file repair on Windows computer installed with any OS version such as Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003 and 2008.
- Helps to fix PowerPoint file created by all PowerPoint versions like PowerPoint 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- Free 24 * 7 technical support can be availed for solving any queries on how to repair PowerPoint file with Remo Repair PowerPoint tool.