If your MS Outlook 2016 application gets corrupted or damaged then you faces an error message “requested operation failed” when you try to access the Outlook application 2016 on your system. When you face “requested operation failed” error then you cannot able to send or receive the mails through Outlook application and also your system gets slow. Let us discuss the scenarios for requested operation failed error in Outlook 2016.
Reason for “requested operation failed” error in Outlook 2016:
If your MS Outlook application is not installed properly on your system then you might face “requested operation failed” error when you try to open MS Outlook application.
When you are upgrading the MS Outlook software from lower version to higher version, if some interruption occurs during the upgrade then you face “requested operation failed” error in Outlook tool.
If your PST file gets corrupted or damaged due to some reason then it results to “requested operation failed” error when you access Outlook PST file.
Above mentioned are some reasons responsible for Outlook PST file error but we can easily fix Outlook the requested operation failed error by using inbuilt repair tool scanpst.exe as explained in below steps.
- First we need close all the running Outlook application on your pc and search for scanpst.exe on your system.
- After selecting the scanpst.ext, you need to open the PST files which need to be repaired. If you don’t know the exact path of the PST file then follow the steps explained below.
- Launch the Outlook application and select file open, there you need to select account settings in info option then choose data files. You need to note down the name and location of the PST file and then select close and exit Outlook option.
- To begin the repair process, select start option.
- Once the repair is done, open the Outlook and create new PST file.
- Copy all the restored items which are present in lost and found folder to your newly created PST file.
If you cannot able to repair the Outlook 2016 file error using inbuilt repair tool scanpst.exe then we can make use of Remo Repair Outlook tool which is effective repair software to solve the issues occurred in MS Outlook application on your system.
What is the advantage of using Remo Repair Outlook application?
When you get “requested operation failed” error on MS Outlook 2016 application due to Outlook corruption or damage then using this tool you can effectively repair the error which you are facing in Outlook 2016 tool. Using this application, you can not only repair MS Outlook 2016 application error but also you can fix any type of issues occurred in Outlook files. If the Outlook PST file is encrypted with password then tool uses advanced repair technique to repair those protected Outlook PST file. Application has the capacity to repair Outlook file issues which are created in different versions of MS Outlook application. Software is compactable on both Windows and Mac Operating System so that repair of Outlook file won’t be complexity.