Remo Repair offers amazing products for repairing files on Mac OS. The repair products offered by Remo Repair for Mac OS are:
Remo Repair MOV
Remo Repair AVI and
Remo Repair PSD.
Regardless to what extent the files have been damaged or corrupt, Remo Repair Mac software requires just a few mouse clicks to accomplish the repair task. Let’s see each of these repair tools deeper.
Remo Repair MOV
MOV files were developed to be the default video player for Mac OS. However the popularity of MOV files urged them to be introduced on other operating systems too. MOV files get corrupt due to various reasons and the MOV files after being corrupted begin to behave in a strange manner. Here are a few scenarios responsible for MOV file corruption:
- Interruptions while moving the MOV files from the system to a different storage media.
- Using a third party application to convert MOV files to any other format.
- Making use of an unsupported media player to play MOV files on your Mac OS.
- Terminating the system in an abrupt manner when a MOV file is active.
- The system might have bad sectors causing the files saved in it to be damaged.
During any of the above mentioned scenarios, Remo Repair MOV would be the best repair tool to get corrupt files repaired. To know more about these repair tool visit this website http://www.remorepair.com/
Features of Remo Repair MOV
It features a simple and an intuitive interface that’s pretty well organized to be followed by anyone. Additionally, it can fix MP4 and M4V files and is compatible on all versions of Mac OS. It can effortlessly repair MOV files stored in pen drives, IPod, external HDD, hard disk and so on.
Remo Repair AVI
AVI (Audio Video Interleave) is the most popular video format used worldwide. Leading websites such as Gmail, MSN Messenger, Skype and so on use AVI files to formulate video calls and so on. However, AVI files are highly vulnerable to damage and corruption. Here are a few scenarios that lead to AVI file corruption:
- Abruptly terminating the system when an AVI file was active.
- An AVI file consists of a CODEC that’s used to combine audio and video streams within it. When the CODEC is damaged, the AVI file is no longer playable and needs to be repaired.
- The application used to play AVI files can malfunction causing the AVI files being played using it to be corrupt.
- Other reasons include- CRC errors, synchronization errors, system freeze, abrupt power surge, interruptions during AVI file download etc.
Features of Remo Repair AVI
This is one of the safest repair tool for AVI files corrupted on Mac OS. It can repair AVI files along with DIVX and XVID files too. It offers a simple GUI that requires just a few mouse clicks to accomplish the repair task. It’s also compatible on all versions of Mac OS and gives excellent results at the end.
Remo Repair PSD
Adobe Photoshop is an amazing tool to create and edit some exceptional images. The files created by Adobe are saved with either PSD or PDD extension. These files are highly sensitive and are damaged by numerous ways when saved on a system. Here are some common ways how a PSD file is corrupted:
- Using an upgraded Photoshop application to access PSD files created on older versions can damage the PSD files.
- An abrupt power surge when a PSD file was still in use by the Photoshop application.
- An internal error generated in the Photoshop application or in a tool can damage the PSD files. Such errors may be generated because the application wasn’t installed in a systematic manner.
Features of Remo Repair PSD
It can repair PSD as well as PDD files on Mac OS and runs on all variants of Mac OS. it supports PSD files having a depth of 8, 1, 32, 16 bits per character and is capable of repairing PSD files having different color codes such as RGB, Grey scale, Lab color and so on.