Procedure to fix the issue of bad Zip files on Windows using Remo Repair Zip application:
To fix bad Zip file issue you need to follow the steps of Remo Repair Zip tool which is explained below.
- We need to download the Remo Repair Zip program and then install the tool on your Windows Operating System.
- By selecting run option we can launch the Remo Repair Zip application which you have installed on Windows to fix the issue of Zip file.
- After the launch of the program, we can choose the bad Zip file that needs to be fixed using browse and then go with the repair button to begin the fixing process of bad Zip files.
- Once the process gets completed, we can see all the repaired Zip files with its description using preview button and you to check files once before saving on Windows storage path.
- If you are satisfied with the repair performance and want to save the repaired Zip file, then you need to buy the Remo Repair Zip licensed tool and then save the Zip files.
From the above 5 repair steps of Remo Repair Zip, issue of bad Zip file can be fixed easily on Windows system.
Benefits of Remo Repair Zip software on Windows:
- Remo Repair Zip application helps to fix the issue of bad Zip files which is unable to unzip with simple repair steps on all version of Windows Operating System
- You can fix the issue of bad Zip file having large size and also password protected Zip files without modifying the content of Zip files.
- This application can fix all Zip files and Zipx files type issues and also allows you to view the repaired Zip files after the repair process using preview option.
- Remo Repair Zip application fixes the issue of bad Zip files which are present in storage devices like SD Cards, Pen drives, external HDD, etc. and retrieved data from Zip files corruption can be saved to any accessible path in Windows Operating System.
- If user gets struck while repairing the bad Zip files issue using this tool or during the installation of the software then technical support team will be there to guide them.
What is the reason for bad Zip file issue on Windows?
- If your Windows pc is spread with virus then it will damages all the files header stored in the system including Zip files, which causes to bad Zip files issue on Windows.
- If you use wrong Zip compression technique to compress the files, then it corrupts your Zip files during the compression of files and then you face an issue while unzip the Zip files and it cannot be opened.
- If you change the Zip format to other wrong / inappropriate format, then it leads to bad Zip file issue on Windows.
These are some reasons for the bad Zip file issue on Windows but it can be solved by using Remo Repair Zip application.