Features of using Remo Repair AVI software to fix the issues of DIVX file on Mac:
When your DIVX file codec get damaged then you face a problem on DIVX not playing audio on your Mac device this issue can be easily resolved by using Remo Repair AVI tool on your Mac OS X. The tool has the ability to fix the issue occurs in AVI, DIVX and XVID video formats on your Mac device.
The application makes use of read only mechanism so that the content present in DIVX file won’t get change or altered. If you have the problem with audio or video codec so that you could not able to play audio or video in DIVX file then tool separates the codec of the DIVX file and fix DIVX file not playing audio on Mac issue effectively later combines the separated codec after successful repair on DIVX codec issue.
The application also has the capacity to fix the QuickTime file corruption and once the repair of DIVX file gets done using preview you can check those repaired DIVX file to confirm whether all codec issue has been resolved correctly by the tool before save the DIVX file on Mac device.
Tool is available with two versions, using Demo version user can effectively solve any kind of issues occurred in DIVX file later to save the files user need to buy the licensed version of Remo Repair AVI tool. Software is given with GUI so that any types of user can easily understand the repair process of AVI, DIVX and XVID file format.
Reason for DIVX not playing audio on Mac device:
- DIVX video file should be played in appropriate video player, if in case you try to play the DIVX file in wrong video player then it damages your codec of the DIVX file so that you cannot able to play the damaged DIVX file on any Mac video player.
- When your Mac device is affected with virus then it damages all the files and folders present in Mac system including DIVX file then your file audio codec or video codec get corrupted so that when you try to play the DIVX file on Mac you face an issue of no audio.
- When you use wrong procedure to install the QuickTime tool on your Mac OS X then it damages the DIVX file when you try to play them on QuickTime application.
- When transferring DIVX file or QuickTime file from one device to another, if some interruption occurs and transfer become incomplete then it leads to DIVX file corruption so that you cannot able to play those corrupted video on any Mac video player.
- Header files are very necessary to play the DIVX file without any problem, if in case your DIVX header file gets damaged then it results to corrupt of DIVX file codec so that you face no audio issue when you play the DIVX file on Mac device
These are some reason for DIVX not playing audio on Mac device but it can be solved easily by using Remo Repair AVI software.