Sometimes, it happens like the AVI files you are playing will get stopped suddenly due to any error or you cannot open our most valuable Video files which is in AVI format or the AVI file is not opening in your media player on Windows 7. Repairing AVI Windows 7 is quite difficult for normal users. In such situations, you can seek the help of Remo Repair AVI in order to repair and make the file playable on Windows 7 platform.Click here to know more about Windows 7 Operating system.
What is an AVI File?
AVI (Audio Video Interleaved) is a popular multimedia file format introduced by Microsoft that contains both audio and video data in a single file that allows simultaneous audio-video playback. It is one of the most commonly used video formats for storing video files, with .avi file extension which plays on a number of different systems like Windows, Mac’s, Linux, Unix etc with VLC Player, Media Player etc. It can also be played with DVD player. The main advantage of using AVI file format is that, the compression methods used for storing video files maintain high video quality even with small size video files.
What are the Reasons for AVI File Corruption?
- Due to the interruption while downloading a file from internet, that makes the AVI file corrupted
- It may be due to external threats like virus/spyware/malware attack on AVI files
- Power surge or accidental shut down of the system while playing the AVI file will make the file broken and it refuses to play.
- Incomplete copying of the AVI files from CD, DVD or other source leads to file corruption
- When converting AVI files to other file format or reconversion of the same .avi files using software that are untrustworthy.
- Human errors like while changing the file name, you might have changed the file extension
- AVI files may get damaged due to software malfunction, hardware crash, etc. In case if you want to repair avi Windows 7, then go for Remo Repair AVI Application.
How to Fix the Damaged AVI Files using Remo Repair AVI Software on Windows 7?
Remo Repair AVI is the best Software to repair AVI Windows 7 that works in a quick manner with easy user interface and it completes the process in few minutes. The free demo version of this software available provides a “Preview” option of the repaired file before restoration onto your computer. These features will help you to assess the software features and you can go for the Original version if you are satisfied with the trial version. The files that are fixed using Remo Repair AVI can be played on all versions of Windows such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and other earlier versions, you can store repaired files in external devices also.
What are the Features of Remo Repair AVI Software?
- It can repair damaged AVI, XVID and DIVX file that refuse to open or the files that are broken while downloading over the internet.
- It can fix the corrupt AVI files from the external devices that are connected to the system
- The software separates the AVI file into audio and video file and repairs, then adjoins to make it playable
- We provide 24-hour technical support in order to clear your queries.
What should we do in order to avoid these kinds of situations?
- You should keep the back up of each files in some external devices like USB, DVD etc
- Install some powerful antivirus program and update it regularly on your system
- Try to avoid doing things that may cause corruption to the file and should be a little bit careful while copying, transferring or downloading files.