Most of the Windows users use Microsoft Outlook for email communication, they send or receive emails from Outlook and data gets saved in Outlook database file called Personal Storage Table. Outlook is also used to schedule appointments, store personal contacts etc.
While all emails are stored in Microsoft Outlook, due to various causes there are many chances of losing email information. So now the question is how to find lost emails in Outlook and can we recover lost emails in Outlook?
Yes, you can easily recover your lost or deleted emails by using Remo Repair Outlook (PST) toolkit. This software has an advanced algorithm that can repair your corrupted or damaged PST file and also recovers your contacts, folders and lost or deleted emails. So whenever you encounter problem with Outlook files you can use Remo Repair Outlook (PST) software.
Dominant features of Remo Repair Outlook (PST)
- Remo Repair Outlook (PST) has the ability to recover all your contact, calendar, setting and lost email information.
- Remo Repair Outlook PST software fixes large size Outlook PST files and During the repair process this software does not affect or modify your contents of original PST file, in which it works in Read only Mode.
- This software allows you to recover and repair PST files from all Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and so on.
- Remo Repair Outlook PST software can repair CRC errors, password protected PST files, Encrypted PST files and recovers data from them.
Benefits of Remo Repair Outlook (PST)
- Remo Repair Outlook (PST) software can recover emails from different Outlook versions like Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- This software provides you Open PST File option to open your damaged PST file and Find PST File option to search and select your Outlook PST file.
- Recovered files are available in the format of Microsoft Outlook and you can easily export the recovered file into your Outlook account.
- After the repair process this software gives you an access to preview all your recovered emails and recovered data is previewed in Outlook’s styled browser interface.
- No need to pay to use the Demo version and provides you very simple graphical user interface.
Few reasons which cause loss of your emails from Outlook
- Your PST files can be affected from virus, malware and Trojan which results in loss of emails from Outlook.
- When your PST file exceeds the certain file size limit, there are chances of losing your email data without your notification.
- When you transfer your PST file over a network there may be chances of losing your data in the transmission.
- Other issues such as presence of Bad sectors, file system corruption and hardware or software problems results in loss of email data.