“Why is my video not playing? Why am I not able to open my videos even in supportive multimedia player? Why is my movie file not responding?”
Such questions are common with those users who are fond of watching movies and video clips as their video files often stops responding or playing. These annoying occurrences are nothing but the indication that your video files have been corrupted. Let’s take AVI video files for example that are stored in Windows system. These .avi files can be corrupted by so many known or unknown factors that process in the PC. For further knowledge, you can read here more…
Severe AVI video file corruption issues
- AVI files normally get corrupt or unplayable due to the reasons like,
- Severe virus or malware infection on the system
- Use of unauthorized utility for editing AVI file
- Interruption while transferring Avi videos from one source to other destination
- Incomplete .avi file download from internet sources
- Improper compression process of AVI video files
- Saving the AVI file in infected sector of PC hard drive
- AVI video file header corruption
- Playing AVI videos in incompatible media players
- Changing the file format of .avi video for several times
Likewise, your .avi file gets corrupted due to so many other scenarios with or without your knowledge. However, when there is a problem, there is a solution too. Which means that there are several measures available online which can be applied to fix corrupted AVI videos. Among all those repairing utilities, Remo Repair AVI is the most preferred one as it consists of so many advance features which other tools lack to provide.
How does Remo AVI Repair software works?
Usually, Remo Repair AVI application works by separately repairing the audio and video stream of .avi video file and adjoining them later to make them single playable video file. It has been equipped with complex and prominent algorithm which makes deep scanning and repairing corrupted AVI file possible within fraction of minutes. This tool always runs on read only mode due to which your original file contents remain as it is while fixing corrupt AVI files. It provides very simple and user-friendly interface along with automated fixing process because of which even novice user can use it to repair corrupt AVI video file without any difficulty. As soon as you mend corrupt AVI video file completely, you can view that fixed file before saving with the help of inbuilt preview option provided by Remo Repair AVI software.
Some of the relevant aspects of Remo Repair AVI tool
- All sort of corrupt AVI files can be fixed without any complexity and risk
- Repairs AVI as well as XVID and DIVX file formats that refuse to play in any of the media player supported by Windows OS.
- Fixes .avi videos stored in different storage devices such as internal and external hard drive, USB drive, flash drive, pen drive and many more after corruption
- Repaired AVI files can be saved in any internal or external storage location
- Comes with its demo version that helps you to analyze the accuracy of tool before going for real purchase
- 24X7 technical assistance has been provided for solving any query, if occurs while you install the product or perform corrupt AVI repair
- Works on all the latest versions of Windows operating system including Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows server 2008 and 2003
So, what are you waiting for, just download Remo Repair AVI tool and fix your corrupted .avi files thereby making it playable once again like before.
- Keep backup of important AVI video file
- Use strong antivirus program in your PC
- Play .avi files only in supportive media player