“I’m completing my office project and I created around 10 PPS files. I opened them this morning and was shocked to find them showing an error message. I tried opening each of them multiple times but was not successful. I spent hours together to complete each one of them and I don’t want to lose them this easily. Is there a way I can bring them back to normal or is it just a waste of time working on this corrupt PPS files? I don’t want to create these files again from scratch since its really tiring and annoying and time consuming. Can anyone please suggest me a simple and efficient way to repair these PPS files without causing harm to the original files? Also I’m using a Windows operating system if that helps.”
You don’t have to worry when you have the best tool available just for the sole purpose of repairing PPS files on your Windows operating system. All you have to do is make use of Remo Repair PowerPoint to fix your corrupt PPS file. Given the fact that it doesn’t harm or modify the original files during the entire repair process, this tool clearly answers your question in all ways possible.
PPS files are highly vulnerable to corruption. There can be various causes for this like some originating due to system errors and others due to human errors too. Let’s go through some common causes responsible for PPs file corruption or damage:
- A virus or malware infection: a virus present on the hard drive of your system may corrupt the PPS files present in your system and leave them damage. These viruses enter your system when you download or install programs from untrusted or third party sites.
- Application error: The PowerPoint application may not be installed completely on your system leading all files created using it to be corrupted in some way or the other.
- The PPS files are highly sensitive. They usually get corrupted when they are sent over the internet due to interruptions or as a result of unsafe networks.
- The application used to open the PowerPoint files on your system may be outdated and may not support the current versions of PPS files.
- Other reasons include CRC errors, abrupt system termination while the PPS file is still under use, unsafe closing of PPS files and so on.
PPS file that have been corrupted or damaged as a result of above mentioned scenarios can be easily fixed using Remo Repair PowerPoint.
Why is Remo Repair PowerPoint the best repair tool intended for PPS files?
This tool is one of the best repair tools for fixing PPS files on Windows operating system as suggested by experts all around the world. It requires just a few minutes to fix all corrupt PSS files and gives amazing results. Its compatible with most of the Windows variants like windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2008 as well as 2003. This software is not just intended for Windows systems but can be used on Mac OS as well. In addition to PPS files, this tool can also fix PPT files and makes use of a simple interface which can be easily understood even by a beginner. To know more about this tool you can click on this link http://www.remorepair.com/help/will-remo-repair-replace-the-original-corrupted-file.html
Precautions to prevent PPS file corruption:
- Keep a backup of all PPS file on a separate external drive.
- Regularly scan your computer for virus or malware.