In the present day world, technology has come up with an amazing number of online applications like Gmail, Yahoo, MS Outlook etc. that helps official as well as Business people to communicate with each other. People tend to go crazy about their work as these applications let the clutch in and around the Globe through their interesting facts! However, sending and receiving emails through Microsoft Outlook 2010 is the most favored way.
Understanding Microsoft Outlook and what’s new in Outlook 2010
MS Outlook is the Personal Information Manager and a part of MS office Suite from Microsoft. It provides a place known as data file to keep your emails, calendar, tasks, and other items. Outlook supports both PST and OST data files. If you want your items to be saved on your computer, Outlook uses Personal folder file known as PST (.pst). On the other hand, if you are working with MS Exchange Server then the items are delivered to and saved on mail server. By using OST folder file(.ost)you can work with the messages even when you are not connected with the mail server.
MS Outlook 2010 is the email application on which most of the people depend on. It is very much dearly to the people as it helps to learn its basic and critical features quickly. With its newly added aspects like expanded ribbon, get the calendar big picture, work smarter an deficiently with the messages, stay on top of your tasks etc., helps you to stay connected with people and manage time in a better manner.
But sometimes the Personal Storage Table (PST) file of an outlook 2010 is prone for corruption and becomes inaccessible. Now, you need to think how to repair Microsoft Outlook 2010 PST file!
Causes for Outlook 2010 PST file corruption
The variety of reasons which can take your Outlook 2010 PST file in damaged/ corrupt mode are as follows:
- Upgrading MS Outlook from one version to another.
- Interruption during receiving and sending the emails.
- Due to virus/ malware infection PST header file corruption.
- Outlook PST file folder reaching its size limit.
- PST file sharing.
- Bad sectors on storage device.
- Any interruption while compacting the size of the PST file.
- Power cut off while sending and receiving emails. And many more
The one and only solution to get rid from all the above reasons and to fix Microsoft Outlook 2010 PST file is “Remo Repair Outlook”.
Remo Repair Outlook(PST) and its interests
No matter, whatever may be the reason for the corruption of Outlook 2010 PST file, Remo Repair Outlook software can safely fix Microsoft Outlook 2010 PST file in a smart manner. Remo Repair Outlook is a bona fide expert to fix MS Outlook 2010 PST file. It also recovers deleted email messages, notes, tasks, calendar, RSS feeds, journals etc., along with the existing components of the PST file. During the repair process, a new Personal storage file format is created and all the recovered data is stored within that storage. And hence the software assures safety of the source PST file without stealing its originality.
Further adding, the software can repair oversized Outlook PST files, repair most of the PST files which can’t be repaired using Outlook built in tool called as “scanpst”, also mends PST files from Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, password protected and highly encrypted PST files can also be repaired.
Find an ease working with Remo Repair Outlook
- The software provides two options to recover and to repair a PST file, you can choose the options based on the severity of the corrupted PST file.
- Provides with the real time preview of the fixed items.
- In case you do not know the storage location of the corrupt PST file, you can search for the file on your computer.
- The software comes with well trained technical support team that works 24/7 to help you out in handling any issues relating to the software.